Labels

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I sit here in an empty room
I'm desperate, God
I'm screaming for you
I fight in a battle
Outnumbered
I'm going to lose
I'm down here on my knees
Tears stream down my face
Who do you want me to be
This temptation's too great
I can't do this alone
No human can stop my desperate plea
I'm fighting it, God!
I want to be free!
I can't do it alone
On my own I fall
Will you pick me up
Or will you reach out
While I turn away once more
My mind is a battlefield
My heart is a war
Come in and win
I can't take this anymore
Oh God, please save me
I need your unending grace
To see your light
And have the darkness flee
God, make it leave
Or give me strength
I'm not done yet
I won't quit
God by your grace I'm standing again
Let's fight this war
You will win
And all will see
Just who you are
Your might and grace
A loving warrior
SAving his bride
She's coming back
She'll be at your side
My God is faith
My God is hope
My God is love
HE keeps me in His hand
With Him I am safe
No force of Hell
Could ever change that
Though I fall again
There you are to pick me back up
You are my God
I am your child I can't wait to see
What you're going to do through me

No comments:

Post a Comment